What comes in the kit?
We offer you 3 systems depending upon the number of views you want to protect on your equipment. The TRACK-VISION TRV 1000-1-115 by RMT includes an cab 7’’ LCD color monitor with multi-directional bracket. The monitor is equipped with our famous 115° wide angle camera filled with nitrogen gas that ensures no humidity gets in front of the lens. It also include a 52 feet of heavy duty armored cable with connectors filled with silicone. The included aluminum hood cover better protects the camera in order to offer you the best visibility you need while backing up in tight areas and when people works around you.
How easy is it to install?
In approximately 3 hours or less, your TRV-1000 is installed and ready to work. The system is ready to use immediately. Contrast and brightness are adjusted from the front panel of the monitor and it also auto adjusts itself depending the amount of daylight you have in the cab! Other features are available throughout an on screen menu.
How tough is the TRACK-VISION monitor?
Our monitor for example is completely sealed (water tight… not just water proof!). In fact, you can soak it in water! It’s also vibration proof. Our monitor is heavily tested on shaker plates, and hot and cold environment ensure years of use.
Monitor features and benefits
• Automatic brightness control: Monitor will dim itself gradually when in-cab light level gets low
• Wide Screen 16:9 display ratio
• Adjustable bracket
• Monitor can automatically activate the camera while going in reverse
• Waterproof: Can work outside in the rain
• Vibration and shockproof: Tested using in-lab high frequency shaker plate
• Works on 12 or 24 volts with multiple internal self protections against an electrical surge
• On-Screen Display provides user-defined camera labels, help texts and menu option
How different is the TRACK-VISION camera?
Firstly, because our camera is filled with nitrogen gas, this ensures a positive pressure inside the ‘’ball’’ as well as no water or humidity getting. The other innovative feature we have is a ‘’heated lens’’. This makes sure no condensation can get in front of the lens. Our standard 115° wide angle camera gives you the full vision you need of your back, on the monitor. Other camera angles are also available. The view is so good, it’s even overlapping your front mirrors in order to have a better perspective.
Camera features and benefits
• Patented lensglass technology with darken/light itself under lowlight/sunlight exposure
• Camera tested to withstand a high pressure washer flow of 15L/min. to 80 bars at 80°C.
• 115° wide-angle viewing
• “sees” better in the dark than a human eye!
• Nitrogen-filled, 100% watertight
• Shockproof and vibration-resistant
• Aluminum casing with integrated sun cover
• Heated lens surface preveal condensation or frost
• Salt spray tested
Why the TRACK-VISION backup camera?
Our European technology sets it totally apart from other products that are manufactured for example in Asia and are designed for cars or recreational vehicles. Only TRACK-VISION by RMT is designed for Heavy Equipment. It sustained vibrations, dust, dirt and shocks of our industry. It’s also covered by a full replacement warranty of 3 years on the camera and 2 years on the monitor. RMT also offers you full product support via our toll free number and email.
Many systems are available for few hundred dollars on the internet. Beware they are made for static applications (office surveillance) or cars and RVS. They generally fail quickly and don’t work the day you need them.
If for a backup camera on your Heavy Equipment machine, look for the camera that will work the day you need it; You will never regret your choice: TRACK-VISION.